Re: windows version of Octave

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: windows version of Octave
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 13:31:47 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 23 May 2005, Keith Goodman wrote:

Lately I've noticed (or is it just me?) an increased hostility toward newbie questions.

People on this list tend to give very terse answers to short or poorly-formed questions. I wouldn't call it hostility. I didn't notice a recent change.

Answering questions is work for which no one is paid, so don't expect the work to be of uniformly high quality! ;-)

Mike