Re: directing output of plot to a flie

From: Joe Koski
Subject: Re: directing output of plot to a flie
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 15:31:59 -0600

B Ram,

Take a look at the octave replot and the octave-forge print routines. Type “help replot” or “help print” at the octave prompt.

Joe

on 5/22/05 11:25 AM, Bhaskar Ramamurthy at address@hidden wrote:

I am trying to direct the output of plot to a file to be able to import the figure to MS Word or Excel. I have tried browsing through the help section of octave.org and I am not able to figure it out yet. Can somebody help? Thanks
BRam