Re: octave tutorial

From: Brian Blais
Subject: Re: octave tutorial
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:52:07 -0400

Steve C. Thompson wrote:
Brian,

This look great!  Have you considered licensing this work under the GPL
and making the source files available?  Possibly this could help the
document evolve more rapidly, requiring less of your time?

I know *nothing* about licensing, and what it commits me to. I have no problem releasing anything for modification or anything else, so I believe I am fine with GPL. And I have the source code for it all, but I don't know what I need to do, or what it commits me to (I am no lawyer). Is there a place I can read about it, or are there some obvious steps to take?

                        bb

--

            address@hidden
            http://web.bryant.edu/~bblais