Alternative to gset nokey;

From: Joe Koski
Subject: Alternative to gset nokey;
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:00:18 -0600

Now that I've installed octave-2.1.69, I'm getting all sorts of warnings
like

warning: in graw near line 28, column 1:
warning: graw is deprecated and will be removed from a future
warning: version of Octave.
warning: You should use the higher-level plot functions
warning: ("plot", "mesh", "semilogx", etc.) instead
warning: of the low-level plotting commands.
warning: If you absolutely must use this function, use the
warning: internal version __gnuplot_raw__ instead.
warning: gset is deprecated and will be removed from a future
warning: version of Octave.
warning: You should use the higher-level plot functions
warning: ("plot", "mesh", "semilogx", etc.) instead
warning: of the low-level plotting commands.
warning: If you absolutely must use this function, use the
warning: internal version __gnuplot_set__ instead.

in the middle of my output. Annoying, but OK, I see the point. What is the
now proper equivalent to gset nokey; ?

Joe