GNUplot missing?

From: SITI HAJAR A BAKAR
Subject: GNUplot missing?
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:06:53 +1000

Hello all,
Im havoing trouble doing simple plotting. I suspect I havent installed
all the octave installations properly
I tried to test my plotting , performing the following
x=1:100; y=x.^2; plot(y,x);

c:/gnuplot/bin/pgnuplot : not found
warning: broken pipe -- some output may be lost

Im running octave 2.1.67 through cygwin. I dont udnerstand thins as at
the beginning of opening octave, I can see the following line
gnuplot_binary= c:/gnuplot/bin/pgnuplot

Can anyone give me some pointers? Thank you