Re: using edit

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: using edit
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:38:41 +0100

Thanks, I had allready tried that and it didn't work, so I assumed that I misunderstood the help. But it turned out that my problem was that I used "~" insted of writing the full path of my home directory.

Thanks,
Søren

Paul Kienzle skrev:
 From 'help edit':

The following state variables are referenced.  You may want to override
these in your .octaverc using "edit FIELD VALUE".

home
  This is the location of user local m-files. Be be sure it is on LOADPATH.
  The default is ~/octave.

-Paul