Re: printing and saving

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: printing and saving
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 07:37:57 -0800

Don't know about printing, but editing - I highly recommend
Sc1.exe which is around 266KB, doesn't insinuate itself
into Windows, and colors the various functions with
autoindent etc.

for saving files I use two forms (because they're handy)

save "filename.bin" var01 var02 var03;

Which OVERWRITES a file called filename.bin with the data
of var01 var02 and var03 in binary (somewhat compressed
form)

often I use a different form so I can examine the data with
notepad...

save "filename.txt" var01 var02 var03;

Which also OVERWRITES a file called filename.txt with data
of var01 var02 and var03 in text form

                - Robert -