How can i use actave functions in C++ programs?

From: koray seremet
Subject: How can i use actave functions in C++ programs?
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:49:28 -0800 (PST)

i looked at all threads in this mailing list about
this question but i can not find any usable thing.

i want to write a C++ application which needs to use
many
 signal processing functions that are in octave.
in wiki using a Matrix by adding oct.h to the source
is shown, it's ok.
but i tried to call fft in the same program but in
this case g++ refused to compile because it didn't
find fft.

anyone knows how to call such functions,please help me...

=====
Koray;

http://my.yahoo.com