Re: octave questions

From: Paul Laub
Subject: Re: octave questions
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 11:35:08 -0800

Dear Ilhem,

Most likely your m-file is not located in a directory on Octave's load path.

To see what that search path is type    DEFAULT_LOADPATH   at the
Octave prompt.

To learn more about how Octave searches for m files, type   help -i
at the Octave prompt. That invokes the online help. Then choose the  *
Functions and Scripts::  item and within that page choose the *
Function Files:: item.  There you can read more about the loadpath.

Alternatively,  read the manual:
http://www.octave.org/doc/octave_14.html#SEC103

Even though you are running Octave in Windows, remember that Octave
assumes a Unix-like directory structure.

Paul Laub

--

Job Classification Title: Slack-jawed Troglodyte
Safe Harbor Disclaimer: "Elvis has left the building."