Re: Digest list

From: Josep Monés i Teixidor
Subject: Re: Digest list
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 22:04:48 +0200

On dc, 2004-09-29 at 00:26, address@hidden wrote:
> I'm not sure whether this is a known problem, it seems to have been asked
> a few times over the years. Is there a daily digest available for the
> Octave mailing lists? Right now, my inbox is filling up rapidly with quite
> a lot of messages. I'd like to keep in touch, but at this rate my regular
> mail is lost in between.
>

> Maarten

I find digests very unconvenient to read (and IMO Octave's lists haven't
got enough emails per day to be useful) but perhaps there's a way to
follow the lists you don't know of: gmane.org has a nntp gateway for a
lot of mailing lists, including the lists from Octave.

Just connect your news reader to news.gmane.org and subscribe to
gmane.comp.gnu.octave.* groups of your interest (each one corresponding
to a mailing list).

Regards,
--
Josep Monés i Teixidor