Re: cannot insall octave-forge...

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: cannot insall octave-forge...
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 21:39:43 -0400

Can you ask the fink maintainers to move to a more recent release of
octave-forge?  The latest release charges ahead even if encounters
problems during the build.  Because the pieces of octave-forge are
mostly independent, this means that only a little bit of functionality is
lost, but the rest should still be usable.

- Paul