3 Dimensional Arrays

From: Hugo Neto
Subject: 3 Dimensional Arrays
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 08:57:16 -0500

Dear All,

I'm developing some work using Octave tool. I have the code in Matlab and the goal is to convert this code to Octave. I found a road block in a three dimensional array assignment in Matlab. Octave "doesn't allow" to use three dimensional arrays.

So, i have read here some information about three dimensional arrays, but this is not very clear for me. I know that some octave files concerning this subject have been provided to octave.sourceforge.net by Paul Kienzle but i didn't find these files in that page.

I would appreciate your help. Could you send me these files, or provide me a link to visit?

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Hugo Neto