Re: error while compiling

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: error while compiling
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 05:22:15 -0400

Do you #include <octave/config.h>?

Paul Kienzle
address@hidden

On Jul 1, 2004, at 9:05 PM, Ganesh Bikshandi wrote:

Hi,

I wrote a simple function in a seperate file and octave_user_function
was passed to that function. The function does nothing, as of now.
While I tried to compile the function I get an error. The error is
from the include file
liboctave/data-conv.h. The error is shown below. (jit_interface.cc and
jit_interface.h are the files that I defined). Could anyone please let
me know what I am doing wrong.

In file included from ../liboctave/dMatrix.h:36,
                 from ../liboctave/Range.h:31,
                 from ../src/ov.h:40,
                 from ../src/oct-obj.h:36,
                 from ../src/ov-usr-fcn.h:36,
                 from jit_interface.h:6,
                 from jit_interface.cc:2:
                from jit_interface.cc:2:
../liboctave/data-conv.h:41: #error "No 2 byte integer type found!"
../liboctave/data-conv.h:49: #error "No 4 byte integer type found!"