octave function behavior

From: cctsim
Subject: octave function behavior
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:21:33 +0100 (BST)

 I tried to change the vector dimensions of the output of conv.m
function in order to be compatible with matlab when I noticed
that changes are not taken into account unless you reload octave.

 I also noticed that if you introduce an error, e.g. in conv.m,
before loading octave, the error is reported the first time and
the file is updated after correction but this happens only once.

Is that the default behavior ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards
cctsim

Messenger - sooooo many all-new ways to express yourself
http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com