Re: saving a plot

From: Jonathan Stickel
Subject: Re: saving a plot
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 10:20:22 -0700

It's easiest to use the print command.  I'm not sure if it is part of
Octave or if you need Octave-forge.

octave> help print

Also, see

http://www.octave.org/octave-lists/archive/help-octave.2004/msg00839.html

Jonathan

Jose Colmenares wrote:
Does anybody know how to save a plot? can´t find it on the online manual... I don´t mind if it´s saved as png, jpg, gif, or wathever format as long as it can be read form OpenOffice thanks

<http://es.rd.yahoo.com/mail_es/tagline/search/image/*http://es.search.yahoo.com/search/es/home/>