Re: lpc and hilbert functions

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: lpc and hilbert functions
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 02:10:35 -0400

Jim,

The sumskipnan problem seems to have been corrected in
octave-forge  CVS.  i don't know when off hand, but I don't
see it in the code now.  You can just comment out the
reference to the flag in the file.

Re: hilbert, the transform of a real signal x is placed in the
imaginary part of a complex signal z, leaving the real part
untouched.  Use imag(hilbert(z)) to retrieve it.
E.g.,

         t=linspace(0,10,256);
         z = hilbert(sin(2*pi*0.5*t));
         grid on; plot(t,real(z),';real;',t,imag(z),';imag;');

Paul Kienzle
address@hidden