How to set path in ~/.octaverc? (Re: 2.1.55 problems)

From: Vic Norton
Subject: How to set path in ~/.octaverc? (Re: 2.1.55 problems)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:55:47 -0500

Hi Per,

I'll write to help-octave from now on.

Apparently problem was in my ~/.octaverc file. I had LOADPATH and EXEC_PATH set to look in 2.1.50 directories. Everything worked fine when I was running 2.1.50. My search path was very 2.1.50 specific.

So how do I set octave's search path properly in ~/.octaverc? I simply want to add "~/octave/m//" and "~/octave/oct/" to the default search path.

Regards,

Vic