Re: imread image sizing

From: Ross Vandegrift
Subject: Re: imread image sizing
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 00:49:58 -0500

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 01:18:12PM -0600, John W. Eaton wrote:
> scripts/image directory.  So now might be a good time for someone (but
> not me -- I am busy enough with other projects) to start revising
> Octave's image processing capabilities, preferably in a way that is
> compatible with the other leading brand.  I have not looked to see
> what is available in octave-forge, but that would be a good place to
> start.

I was actually under the impression that all of Octave's image
processing came from octave-forge.  Shows what I know! ::-)

Depending on how much use it gets, I may fix the scaling problem I ran
into or clean up some of the octave-force stuff for inclusion.  Depends
on how much image processing is a part of this semester's numerics
class.

--
Ross Vandegrift
address@hidden

A Pope has a Water Cannon.                               It is a Water Cannon.
He fires Holy-Water from it.                        It is a Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses it.                                 It is a Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses the Hell out of it.          It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He has it pierced.                It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He makes it official.       It is a Canon Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
Batman and Robin arrive.                                       He shoots them.