More DLD mysteries

From: Al Niessner
Subject: More DLD mysteries
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 10:39:10 -0800

I am now looking for all() and any(). I have the expression "if any (a <
b)" and "if all (b < a)" type of thing in my m-file. I cannot find an
equivalent function that reduces to a boolean in the header files. I
tried "if (boolMatrix(a < b).any()) but that fails at compilation
because it returns yet another matrix and not a boolean. Any suggestions
are welcome and thanks in advance.

--
Al Niessner <address@hidden>
Jet Propulsion Laboratory

All opinions stated above are mine and do not necessarily reflect
those of JPL or NASA.

 ----
 ----