Re: unwanted multiple plots

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: unwanted multiple plots
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 14:30:03 -0800

I've checked one of my scripts and saw my scripts are full of "gset". Am I
doing it all wrong? Listing below is partially out of order.
Henry
% Graphs
gset term aqua (100)
gset nokey
gset size 0.95, 0.95
gset origin 0.0,0.05
gset label 1 "E(as) = 1.0" at 0.465, 1.04
gset multiplot
gset size 0.5, 0.5
gset origin 0.1,0.5

% Trying to get back to default graph window
gset nomultiplot
gset term aqua 0
gset key
gset view 60,30