closeplot

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: closeplot
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:27:44 +0200

Hi all,

I am using gnuplot 3.8 with octave. The main reason are the great interactive mouse functions. In order to make them work, I have to issue "gset mouse" when octave starts up (easy using the ~/.octaverc file).

However, when I use the closeplot and then issue another plot command, a new gnuplot window apears without the mouse functions. I can work around this by rememberign to issue "gset mouse" before the new gnuplot window apears i.e.

> closeplot;
> gset mouse
> plot(1:10)

is ok, but I keep forgetting the gset command :)

it is of course possible(?) to redefine the closeplot command so that it issues the gset mouse command, but is there a better way ?

        Shai