Re: octave-mpi

From: JD Cole
Subject: Re: octave-mpi
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:21:36 -0800

Hi Jason,
My link to octave-mpi seems to have dried up, but I'd be happy to work with you to bring my parallel/MPI work up to snuff with the current CVS tree. Let me know if you interested. The last release I made is available here: http://www.transientresearch.com/d-octave/ , it supports the basic MPI commands, i.e. MPI_Init/Finalize,MPI_Comm_size/rank/, and, of course, MPI_Send/Recv.

Best,
JD

Jason Tillett wrote:

I am  interested in finding out if an octave-mpi source tree exists for
a version of octave newer than 2.1.31.