'Reply to all' & 'Resent-From' Problem

From: taltman
Subject: 'Reply to all' & 'Resent-From' Problem
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:46:15 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Octave & Pine users,

I'm experiencing a weird problem with Pine 4.44. When I receive email
from the Octave help email list, it sometimes includes the following
header:

This is due to JWE's forwarding of messages to the
address@hidden list.

The problem is, when I say "Yes" to the "Reply to all recipients?"
query, expecting Pine to prepare a message to be sent to the author
AND the email list, it also includes "address@hidden", which is
not my intent! That header is just an artifact of JWE's forwarding of
the message.

Do any Pine gurus or Octave Pine-users know of a work-around? JWE
informs me that I'm the only Pine user on the Octave help email list
that is harassing him in this way. :-)

Below please find the attached headers of a representative message
that gives me this problem.

Many thanks,

~Tomer Altman

P.S.- I added "-nospam" to the various email addresses, to avoid
spam-bots lurking in this newsgroup.

---