octave and c++ standalone again...

From: Marcin Krotkiewski
Subject: octave and c++ standalone again...
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:37:58 +0200 (CEST)

hi,
I know you've been all through this many times
already, so I do not want to bother ;)
I just do not know, where to start.
Basically, I would like to use liboctave
in my c++ code. I know, how to do that and
that's fine. The real problem is, I need to
use octave-forge routines as well. That, as
I understand, requires linking with
liboctinterp. I have read the
in the archive list and successfully compiled
the test program. Problem is, I do not really
know, how it works. Is there any "easy" ;)
way to know, how to run .m files and .oct
files from my c++ code? any tutorial? or
maybe you could point me to proper header
files at least...

I would really appreciate your help.

thanks

Marcin