[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Convert watt ionto degree F or C

From: Denis Aubin
Subject: Convert watt ionto degree F or C
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 07:26:21 -0500



As a development engineer. Working on a new design, I am looking into converting 63 watts of energy into a specific board into degree F or C, witch one is enclosed into a shielded metal box (2.5”h X 11” d X 16” l). Do you know any ways of calculating this without having to make an expensive prototype?


Thanks in advance for your help.



Denis Aubin

Engineering Hardware Design

CML Emergency Services, Inc.

75 Blvd de la Technologie

Gatineau (Qu├ębec), Canada

J8Z 3G4

(:  (819) 778-2053, ext. 237
2  Fax: (819) 778-3408

,: address@hidden


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]