Re: Unidentified subject!

From: WJ Atsma
Subject: Re: Unidentified subject!
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 19:32:18 +0200

Hello Mr. Douwes,

If I understand you correctly, you want to work things out on the commandline and then put them to work once you found the right line?

What I do is simply keep an editor window open on a file named "scratchpad.m", where I put little bits of code I am working on. When I am ready to run it I save it and run scratchpad from octave or cut and paste from it.

I don't think there is a better way to do this.

cheers,

Willem Atsma