Re: matlab Surf command

From: Massimo Alonzo
Subject: Re: matlab Surf command
Date: 14 Nov 2002 23:16:30 +0100

Hi Etienne,

I tried to enter CVS using the following instructions but .... no way:

cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/octave
login

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/octave
co modulename

and I used vmesh.m or vmesh as modulename

and the system answered:

  cvs server: cannot find module `vmesh.m' - ignored
  cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

What must I look for?

thank you again

Massimo