Re: [Fink-users] Octave/.oct files

From: A S Hodel
Subject: Re: [Fink-users] Octave/.oct files
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 16:29:15 -0500

Thanks.  I still get the symbol warnings while running mkoctfile, but that
seems to work on the 1st example I tried.  I have several other .oct file
based simulations to run, I'll report success or failure once I've done them
all.

--
A. S. Hodel 200 Broun Hall Dept Elect & Comp Eng, Auburn Univ AL 36849-5201
http://www.eng.auburn.edu/~scotte   334 844 1854  Fax: -1809