script file

From: david_punsalan
Subject: script file
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 20:02:02 +0000

Hi,

When I start an octave session and run a script file -
it runs fine.  (I am using the Paul S. precompiled
2.1.31 binary)

But when I change a variable value in the script file
and run it again in the same octave session - the
variable doesn't change.

What am I doing wrong? or is there something wrong with
Octave?
(btw - the script file is stored in a subdirectory in my
home directory)

Thanks,
David