argv

From: Paolo Ariano
Subject: argv
Date: 16 Nov 2001 17:20:39 +0100

my function function well now (thanks to Mirek) interactively but noe
i'd like to make it self-standing, i can't pass more than one argument:

function graph(filename,grafico);
  gset term postscript eps enhanced color solid "helvetica" 14;
  gset([ 'title "', filename, '"' ]);
  gset([ 'output "', grafico, '"' ])
  for t=1:4
    [hmatt,matt] = histot(filename,t);
    subplot (2,2,t);
    bar (hmatt(1,:),hmatt(2,:));
  endfor
  oneplot
endfunction

for i = 1:nargin
graph(argv(i,:))
endfor

but when i type: graph data_file_input grafic_file_output

error: `grafico' undefined near line 67 column 22
error: evaluating expression near line 67, column 22
error: evaluating argument list element number 1
error: evaluating index expression near line 67, column 3
error: called from `graph'

why i can't sende my second parameter grafic_file_output to the function
? i've also tried with some printf but grafico is not defined only the
first filename is well defined

thanks
paolo

--