Re: Install Problems Windows Version of OCTAVE

From: Francis Courtois
Subject: Re: Install Problems Windows Version of OCTAVE
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 15:51:37 +0200

Sorry to disappoint you but I tried your patch and it didn't help too much. I
think it is for the other reason mentionned elsewhere that says there is a
memory limitation that disallows the untar process. In my case I get an
octave directory that contains only 2 Mb instead of 20 (?).

There maybe other errors as well (In the installer console, I could see some
passing very fast : one concerns some "tom" or "thomas" script not found).