Error Installing latest build for windows (APRA)

From: Francis Courtois
Subject: Error Installing latest build for windows (APRA)
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 13:31:58 +0200

Hi

I own a French Win2000 laptop and couldn't install latest windows version
from Tom. I don't know any work around since the install script deletes many
files like setup, bash... It says everything fine but the batch file running
in background fails lauching "thomas" (!). The overall dir contains only
2MB... almost empty.

What should I do ?

Anyone succeeded on a win2000 system in French ?

--

Francis

 Dr. Francis COURTOIS               I  ENSIA - INRA
                                    I  1, avenue des Olympiades
 Food Process Control Lab.          I  91744 MASSY Cedex
 Food Engineering Department        I  FRANCE
 mailto:address@hidden      I  Fax : (+33) (0) 1 69 93 51 85
 http://ensia.inra.fr/~courtois     I  Cell: (+33) (0) 6 74 82 89 17