Windows Octave

From: Bernard Haasdonk
Subject: Windows Octave
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 17:13:30 +0200

Hello,

as the official octave-website does not seem to be online at the moment,
I post my question in this way:

Can somebody tell me, how I can work properly with octave 2.1.31 under
windows NT?
1.To be precise: For example displaying images requires xv or
xloadimage, which I could not find in a windows version anywhere. Does
Anybody know a solution?
2.Which other further Programs (except GNUPLOT) do I need to run octave
properly?

Thanx,

     Bernard

Bernard Haasdonk
Institut für Informatik
Lehrstuhl für Mustererkennung und Bildverarbeitung
Georges-Köhler-Allee
Gebäude 52                                Tel: +49-(0)761-203-8274
D-79110 Freiburg i. Br.                   Fax: +49-(0)761-203-8262