Re: Optimization toolbox w/ standard installation

From: Etienne Grossmann
Subject: Re: Optimization toolbox w/ standard installation
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 10:30:09 GMT

  Hello,

From: Denis Pelletier <address@hidden>

# My copy of octave was configure with the following flags:
# ./configure --prefix=/usr --with-g77 --enable-dl --enable-shared
# --enable-lite-kernel --enable-picky-flags

  I redid configure of octave w/ these flags, compiled and installed
octave, then cleaned and configure'd uc_optim and finally compiled it.
No problem appeared.

  Linux 2.2.15, Debian 2.2r2.

  Etienne

ps : Note that when I did the commands shown on the output of your make,
     I got more or less the same messages.