Re: I can't work with OCST

From: A. Scottedward Hodel
Subject: Re: I can't work with OCST
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 20:10:35 -0600 (CST)

qr is a built-in function in octave.  you may not have installed octave
properly.  type in the command

        help qr

to make sure that qr is defined.

i haven't maintained DEMOcontrol for a long time; there may be some
problems with it too.  please let me know what menu options you selected
and send a complete error message (line number with failure, etc.).

thanks.

A S Hodel Dept. of Elect Eng, 200 Broun Hall Auburn Univ, AL 36849 (334)8441854
FAX:-1809       http://www.eng.auburn.edu/users/scotte    address@hidden