Configuration script error

From: Philip Nienhuis
Subject: Configuration script error
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 21:25:00 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to compile Octave 2.1.31 on my laptop w. Mandrake Linux 7.0.
That Linux has the same setup as the one on my desktop, where I compiled
2.1.31 successfully earlier this week.
However, on my laptop, ./configure ends with the error message:
"configure: error : I couldn't find termios.h, termio.h, or sgtty.h!"
Nevertheless, these files _are_ present in /usr/include.
Any suggestions to narrow down the search?

Thanks,

Philip Nienhuis