Re: printing in multiplot mode ?

From: courtois
Subject: Re: printing in multiplot mode ?
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 09:30:36 +0200 (CEST)

On 19 Jul, John W. Eaton wrote:
> On 19-Jul-2000, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> | Hi
> |
> | I couldn't find an easy way to print on a postscript printer the figure
> | when containing a multiplot .
> |
> | any idea ?
>
> The same question was just answered a few days ago:
>
> jwe

Well basicly, I know this solution but it is not an "easy way" in the
sense that you cannot think of printing a multiplot figure *a
posteriori*... so let me reformulate my question :

Is there any workaround to help printing an already existing multiplot
figure ?

--

Francis

 Dr. Francis COURTOIS               I  ENSIA - INRA
                                    I  1, avenue des Olympiades
 Food Process Control Lab.          I  91744 MASSY Cedex
 Food Engineering Department        I  FRANCE
 mailto:address@hidden      I  Fax : (+33) (0) 1 69 93 51 85
 http://ensia.inra.fr/~courtois     I  Cell: (+33) (0) 6 84 13 73 92