Howto compile octave-CVS with ATLAS

From: chenu-tournier marc
Subject: Howto compile octave-CVS with ATLAS
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 11:27:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hello

I'm not a compiling god but i'd like to try octave with atlas.
I've got ATLAS and it's compiled.
I'v got octave-CVS
I made the ./autogen.sh  (no options for ATLAS)
I made ./configure  (no options for ATLAS)

but grep ATLAS * say's that there is some ATLAS stuf in configure

do I just set BLAS_LIBS to the atlas lib dir (it doesn't seem to work)
what about the includes, not needed? the same?

Thanks if you can help

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com