updated toolboxes and oct2html

From: etienne grossmann
Subject: updated toolboxes and oct2html
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 11:59:09 +0100 (WEST)

  Hello, this is just to say that I have slightly updated --fixes and
a few new functions-- the 'downsimplex', 'dumper', 'graphics', 'misc',
'struct' and 'vrml' toolboxes at http://anonimo.isr.ist.utl.pt:8080/
~etienne/octave/.  Also, I fixed slightly the program 'oct2html'
(which had problems with quotes in source code).

  Etienne

ps : There's a 2D convex hull function in the 'graphics' tarball. It
depends on 'delaunay', which, last time I used it had a slight bug.

pps: Thanks for the interesting report, Paul