Octave 2.1.30 on Cygwin 1.1

From: Tom Weichmann
Subject: Octave 2.1.30 on Cygwin 1.1
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 23:25:45 -0700

I was able to compile Octave 2.1.30 OOTB (with the --with-g77 option)
using Cygwin 1.1.2.  I know that the latest binary release of octave for
cygwin is the rather outdated 2.0.13 for Cygwin B19, so I thought that I
would pass this along.  I have put together a tar ball of octave, and a
tar ball of gnuplot 3.7, if anyone would like to put these on the web
for download just let me know and I will send them to you.

Tom Weichmann