Re: Instalation problems in Linux Slackware

From: flatmax
Subject: Re: Instalation problems in Linux Slackware
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 13:51:25 +1000 (EST)

If part b) fails, there probably isn't a binary output.
I think you will have to track down the errors more specifically.

Try 'make 2> temp.txt'
Once that has finished (you may see no output till then), analyse
temp.txt and solve the errors. Most probably a missing include file or
something like that.