standalone applications

From: Arturo Galvan Rdz.
Subject: standalone applications
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 09:55:42 -0500

Hi

  I'm trying to write a standalone application using lots of matrix
computations and I was hoping to be able to use the routines from the octave
libraries. So far, I have only tried compiling a very simple program (just a
declaration). Here's the program:

#include <Array.h>

main(){

Array<int>::Array tmp(10);
}

  I used the following command line:

g++ scratch.o -L/usr/lib/octave-2.0.16 -loctave -lcruft -lf2c -lkpathsea
-lreadline -o scratch

  Which gives the error: undefined reference to `kpse_clear_dir_cache'.

  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

        Arturo Galvan