Re: help

From: etienne grossmann
Subject: Re: help
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 11:37:29 +0100 (WEST)

  Hello,

#      My name is Guillaume Cauvin and I'm studying Mathematics in the
#      University of Marne-La-Vall?e (France). For my work, I have to
#      install OCTAVE for Windows 95. I visited the site :
#
#
ftp://ftp.che.wisc.edu/pub/octave/BINARIES/gnu-win32/README.gnu-win32-install
#
#    and the instructions are really difficult to understand. My
#    professor, Mr Oppenheim counseled me to contact you to get more
#    information.

  sorry, I don't know about Octave on Windows. However there are
easy-to-install binaries of Octave, at least for the Debian
distribution of Linux, and probably for other ones too.

  Cheers,

  Etienne