help

From: cauvin
Subject: help
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 08:28:46 +0000 (GMT)

Good Morning

    My name is Guillaume Cauvin and I'm studying Mathematics in the University
of Marne-La-Vallée (France). For my work, I have to install OCTAVE for Windows
95. I visited the site :

ftp://ftp.che.wisc.edu/pub/octave/BINARIES/gnu-win32/README.gnu-win32-install

  and the instructions are really difficult to understand. My professor, Mr
Oppenheim counseled me to contact you to get more information.

So, do you know another site to install it easily or do you know the way to
receive a CD-ROM?

     Can you answer me as soon as possible?
   your sincerely.     Guillaume Cauvin