Octave and STL

From: chenu-tournier marc
Subject: Octave and STL
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 02:25:19 -0500 (EST)

Hello.

1.
I plan to use octave and ansi C++.
Is it possible or are there some common definitions?
Are there some plans on using the STL and octave?

2.
I also wonder if some one could give me the killing compilation options to
be fast (faster than m*tl*b?)

3.
Has some one tested Octave on an alpha 264? I have a big need in computer
resource, no time to rewrtie all my programs but I can spend some money.

4.
Are there some automatic octave .m file to octave .cc C++ file?

Thank you if you can help me and  please also reply to address@hidden

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.mail.com?sr=mc.mk.mcm.tag001