Re: Considerations

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: Considerations
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 20:17:23 +0000 (GMT)

>RGS> This is wonderful, (and thanks :-) but what about getting an
>RGS> ISP for octave.org? This is likely to cost more than $70 for
>RGS> two years.
>
>right... not really necessary...
>
>RGS> Will wisc.edu host the current octave site as octave.org?
>
>that's the current plan as I understand it
>
>-JT

Glad to hear this is going on.  I've sunk more time than I care to admit
into reproducing parts of Matlab's signal processing toolbox, and I would
hate to see that effort repeated.

And BTW, I've added Burg's method of power spectrum estimation (arburg.m),
and rewrote the Yule-Walker routines of octave-ci so that they are
call compatible with Matlab (or with the Matlab documentation at least).
It would be nice if someone could verify that they produce the same output
as Matlab since I don't have a copy.  As usual, you can find them at:
http://users.powernet.co.uk/kienzle/octavePAK/index.html.

Paul Kienzle
address@hidden