Re: Setting up Equations...

From: A. Scottedward Hodel
Subject: Re: Setting up Equations...
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 11:57:58 -0500

The m-file does not need to be "loaded" (as is done in SciLab).  Like
MATLAB, the mfile needs only to be in the octave path (e.g.,
the current working directory).  A directory can be added to
the path:

octave:1> help path
path is the function defined from:
/usr/local/gnu/share/octave/2.1.10/m/miscellaneous/path.m

 usage: p = path (...)

 Modify or display Octave's LOADPATH.

 If nargin and nargout are 0, display the elements of Octave's
 LOADPATH in an easy to read format.

 If nargin is zero and nargout is greater than zero, return the
 current value of LOADPATH.

 If nargin is greater than zero, concatenate the arguments, separating
 them with ":".  Set LOADPATH to the result and also return it.

 No checks are made for duplicate elements.

--
A S Hodel Assoc. Prof. Dept Elect Eng, Auburn Univ,AL  36849-5201
On leave at NASA Marshall Space Flight Center (256) 544-1426