Re: Q: an RPM package for Octave?

From: Jonathan M Hill
Subject: Re: Q: an RPM package for Octave?
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 12:07:30 -0400 (EDT)

Mikhail;

     Hmm, RedHat 6.0 is very new.  You can download a recent RPM and
try it.  Generally when I look for things like this, I first go to
the Filewatcher ( http://filewatcher.org ) web site, which provides a
search engine of Linux/Unix related FTP sites.  There are some other
resources listed at http://www.che.wisc.edu/octave/download.html
Unless I'm mistaken, the latest stable release of Octave is 2.0.14.

                                            Jonathan Hill