Re: speeding up Octave development (was: Re: m-code)

From: Rafael Laboissiere
Subject: Re: speeding up Octave development (was: Re: m-code)
Date: 08 Mar 1999 14:11:27 +0100

    JWE> If you want it to happen, you are going to have to get together
    JWE> and do it yourselves.  I might be able to host it, but I don't
    JWE> have time to set up and maintain an archive myself.

Without wanting to push work on others, I think that the people at TU Wien
(Kurt Hornik) are well placed to do it, as they run already CRAN and have
contributed a lot to Octave.  Otherwise, I would volunteer myself to help
in this project, but would not start it alone.  Anybody?

--
Rafael Laboissiere
Institut de la Communication Parlee | Email: address@hidden