sqrtm

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: sqrtm
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 03:21:38 -0600 (CST)

On  4-Mar-1999, Van den Eynde Gert <address@hidden> wrote:

| I also read the request for QP and NLP software on
| the mailing list, maybe it's worth having a look here:
|
|  http://solon.cma.univie.ac.at/~neum/glopt.html
|
| He's got a bunch of links to (free) optimisation
| software (LP, QP, NLP, Global optimisation,...).

Most of what I see there has been around for a while and is
distributed under terms that are incompatible with the GPL (free for
academic use only, users must register to use, etc.).

Can anyone point to good quality software for solving LP, QP, and NLP
problems that is distributed under terms that are compatible with the
GPL?

Thanks,

jwe